Inventory Unit Detail
2012 Ranger 620VS
Call for Price
Pointing to the design features, tournament fisherman and weekend anglers, alike, have quickly dubbed the 620VS Fisherman as the best all-around multi-species rig in the country.
The wide open interior is ideally suited for the modern tournament angler, guide or big-water fishing family. Measuring 20' 3" in length with a 96" beam and a maximum 250 horsepower rating, the 620VS boasts the broad beam muscle and legendary smooth, responsive ride that the Fisherman Series is known for. The spacious console layout accommodates in-dash mounting of popular large-screen electronics while the 51 gallon fuel tank is mounted below the cockpit for enhanced load distribution and an even more comfortable rough-water ride. Standard features of the 620VS include a 24V Minn Kota® Fortrex trolling motor with recessed foot pedal; console-mounted Lowrance® electronics and a 15x3 on-board battery charger.
Further equipped with digital switching and keyless ignition, a custom multi-function gauge package, fully adjustable SRS Soft Ride Seating®, and an oversized 50" livewell, welcome to the all-out total performance of the 620VS Fisherman.
- Center Row 1: 8 ft.
- Center Row 2: 7 ft. 6 in.
- Approx. Length on Trailer with Motor Down: 25 ft. 1 in.
- Approx. Length on Trailer with Swing Away Tongue Open: 23 ft. 1 in.
- Trailer GVWR: 5000 lb.
- Width on Trailer: 102 in.
- Available with a Wide Range of Precision Matched Outboards
- Cranking Battery with Tie Down
- High Performance Steering Wheel
- Foam Filled Fiberglass Stringer System
- Flush Mounted Remote Throttle Control
- Hydraulic Steering
- Integrated Engine Set-Back
- Minn Kota® Fortrex 80 Trolling Motor 24V, 62" shaft
- Pultruded Fiberglass Transom
- Recirculating Aerated Livewell and Baitwell with Filter Screens, Automatic Timers and Livewell Pump Out
- Remote Oil Fill (2 Stroke Engines)
- Stainless Steel Prop
- 12V DC Power Receptacle
- Console Panel with Digital Switches & Custom Gauges (Speedometer, Tachometer, Water Pressure, Fuel, Trim)
- L.E.D. Courtesy Light(s)
- Digital Bow Switching
- Solid-State Digital Ignition and Switching w/30 Amp Breaker
- Heavy Duty 6 Gauge TM Wiring with 50 Amp Breaker
- Lowrance® HDS5, Console
- On-Board Dual-Pro Charger, 15 x 3
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Boarding Ladder
- Custom Fitted Premium Marine Upholstery (4) All-Weather SRS Fold-Downs with (2) Adjustable Slides (2) Soft Ride Bell Pedestals, and (2) Power Pedestals
- Fire Extinguisher & Horn
- Manual and Automatic Bilge Pump
- N.M.M.A. Certified
- Passenger Side Glove Box (Dual Console Only)
- Pull-Up Tie Cleats (2); Recessed Tie Cleats (2)
- Skid Resistant Material on Bow
- Stainless Steel Bow/Stern Eyes
- Tinted Windshield(s)
- Upright Level Flotation
- 44" Stainless Steel Grab Rails
- Carpet Trim
- Carpeted Rod Storage with Organizers
- Drink Holders
- Gas Spring Lid Assists
- Insulated Cooler with Gel-Coat Liner & Drain
- Lockable Storage Compartments
- Molded-In Drive & Passenger Footrests
- Runnin' Rod Rack with Retractable Strap
- Snap-In Carpet
- Aluminum Wheels w/Matching Spare Tire & Wheel
- Boat Buckle Trailer Tie Down
- Center Swing Jack
- Custom Swing-Away Tongue
- Hydraulic Surge Disc Brakes
- L.E.D. Lighting
- Matching Fiberglass Fenders
- RangerTrail® COOL Hubs
- Road Armor Equipped® Trailer Finish
- Torsion Axles
- Approximate Boat Weight Single Console: 2165 lb.
- Baitwell Capacity: 5.5 gal.
- Beam: 96 in.
- Engine Shaft Length: 25 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 46 gal.
- Horsepower: 225 - 250 hp
- Inside Depth: 24 1/2 in.
- Livewell Capacity: 24 gal.
- Overall Beam w/Rubrail: 97 1/2 in.
- Overall Hull Length: 20 ft. 3 in.
- Total Persons, Motor, Gear: 2000 lb.
- Max HP
- 225 - 250 hp
- Length Overall
- 20 ft. 3 in.
- 96 in.
- Dry Weight
- 2165 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 46 gal.
- Impeller / Prop
- Stainless Steel
- Max Carry Load
- 2000 lb.