Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Heyday WT-1
2019 KARAVAN SINGLE AXLE TRAILER
Our original game changer... the first truly affordable wake sports boat.
At just under 20 feet, the WT-1 is designed for maximum affordability, and fits easily in most garages. We eliminated unnecessary equipment and, instead, focused on a hull designed specifically to throw a massive wake for both wake surfing and wake boarding. Its unique center console puts the driver in the center of the social activity, while giving the boat some uniquely flexible seating options. It all combines to give you a serious wake boat without the serious price tag.
- Performance by Design: Heyday has reset the bar for inboard performance. In the past decade, inboard boats have grown larger and more sluggish, losing their reputable sportster-style turning and acceleration. Not only is the WT-1 compact, but its unique hull design renders a sporty performance that’s been all but forgotten in the wake industry. At under 20-feet in length docking, trailering, and storing the WT-1 is ultra simple.
- Our Innovative Hull Design Breaks Tradition Big Time - A purpose-built design for competition-grade wakes: Heyday's WT-1 started with a simple goal - create a small boat that throws a big wake. Hull design is everything. After spending countless hours in R & D, Heyday crafted a hull that works perfectly for both wake surfing and wakeboarding, without the need for expensive, wake-shaping tabs. Heyday’s 117-degree angled transom creates a natural curl as water is pulled off of each of its soft-radius corners at separate times, creating a massive surf wake that can be generated on either side of the boat. At speed, the hull also throws a perfect wake for wakeboarding thanks to the added width and depth of the transom, and built-in ballast tanks.
- The Engine: With any tow boat, power is essential. The PCM Challenger is Heyday's 5.7L that harnesses 350HP to reliably get the boat on plane so you can maximize riding time. At the dash, billet toggle switches allow you to simply set up the wake for your preference of surfing, riding, or cruising.
- Under 20 Feet: Under 20 feet equals garage friendly, easily towed by a smaller vehicle, and simple to maintain.
- The Interior: The WT-1 is all about the stress-free lifestyle. Removable seating allows you to clean your boat with ease. Plus, non-skid SeaDek flooring is located throughout the boat.
- The Exterior: You like to keep things fresh? So do we. The WT-1 allows you to change the exterior color of your boat anytime. Choose from the below colors and next year, if you’re feeling a revamp, bring it by your dealer and pick another. If you want the same color on the inside, no problem! We’ll integrate it as a vinyl accent color. The color you optioned for the interior also is represented on the swim platform.
- Meet the Modern Dash: The tablet-based dash pairs with your engine...and your life. The WT-1 comes equipped with a dash mount for a 10” Android Tablet that has the power to connect directly to your boat in a couple of different ways*: Heyday App: Wirelessly communicate engine data to your tablet including Gallons Per Hour, RPM, Percent Fuel, Volts, GPS Speed, Engine Hours, Oil PSI, Engine Temp; Bluetooth Pairing: Sync music, GoPro App, Social Media connection & music streaming services (requires carrier subscription) (* Purchase of tablet is optional with purchase of boat, and is not required to operate the boat.)
- Ballast: 1,200 lb.
- Seating Capacity: 9 persons
- Length: Under 20 ft.
- Beam: Width 8 ft. 0 in.
- Dry Weight: Approx. 3,150 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 35 gal.
- Draft: Depth 31 in.
- Length Overall
- Under 20 ft.
- 8 ft. 0 in.
- 31 in.
- Dry Weight
- 3,150 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 9 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 35 gal.