Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Centurion Fi23
Call for Price
World Class wakes for wakeboarding and wake surfing. The Opti-V hull also guarantees a great rough water ride. Create pro level wakes in as little as 90 seconds. QuickSurf enables two-second surf wake transfer from left to right. Center Stinger Plate deploys perfectly symmetrical wakeboarding wakes.
- Length W/O Platform: 26 ft. 6 in.
- Length W/O Platform: 24 ft. 7 in.
- Trailer Width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Height No Tower: 7 ft. 8 in.
- Height, Maximus Tower Measured to Window: 11 ft. 4 in.
- Height Maximus Tower Down: 8 ft. 3 in. (TOP OF TOWER)
- Tower Down With Bimini Arms Installed: 9 ft. 7 in.
- Length Overall: 23 ft.
- Beam: 102 in.
- Draft: 32 in.
- Standard Torque: 410 ft. / lb.
- Weight: 5300 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 63 gal.
- Max Person Capacity: 14 persons
- Max Torque: 545 ft. / lb.
- With as many as seven precisely placed ballast locations that combine for the 4750-pounds of ballast, the industry's largest factory ballast capacity in a 23-foot boat.
- With 20 degrees of dead-rise at the transom the Opti-V Hull displaces more water with less weight while preserving a great rough water ride.
- Create pro level wakes or waves in as little as 90 second with available RAMFILL ballast.
- A wide bow and sleek, sporty look sets this boat apart from all others. The standard Maximus Tower is smoothly integrated with the design and offers customizable options, like gel-coat matched tower shields and optional surround sound. Twenty-three feet of awesome.
- The split screen HD touch screen dash incorporates easy functionality and stylish looks. Use QuickSurf to switch waves from side to side in just two seconds. Use QuickLaunch to get on plane quickly and never lose sight of the horizon. Deploy the center Stinger wake plate for perfect wakeboarding wakes. Everything is just a touch away.
- Centurion's Comfort Strong Marine Vinyl by Spradling offers double the top coat of any competitor at 17 mils thick.
- Centurion offers the largest sub-floor ballast standard that does not encroach on storage areas. The Fi23 has 2950 lbs. of subfloor ballast.
- VIP construction, Patented Silent Stinger Wake Plate and GM Marine, create a perfect ride that is inside-voice quiet.
- Length Overall
- 23 ft.
- 102 in.
- 32 in.
- Dry Weight
- 5300 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 14 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 63 gal.